Friday, April 21, 2006

glad that he makes my day :>


pm - revised chp 1to 8 done , left past years qn to be attempted
hmt - chp1 -4 , done ?
mR - planned to be revised on 24-26th april - 12chpts to revised
Er - done for chp 1-9 , left textbook haven finish reading

spend a wonderful day at leo's house , cos he allows me to do whatever i want , i simply thank him for making my day . Have a small ktv session at his house , and he recorded my singing , omg and to think we both sing and become very stiff ... probably due to shyness ? haha , sometimes the way leonard do things for me , i really feels he make an effort to do it to relieve myself off stress , to make me happier .Especially today i never felt a man could be so serious toward a person unless he never loved her . in a relationship , i dun want to take the other person for granted again and i smell "vinegar" when he kept asking about zep ? zep recently asked me to go out for dinner .... and i declined . maybe it is time for me to undo the other person's insecurity , to give promises and commitment to him . Sometime i really , some ppl really cherish someone they love cos they realised they will only be able to do it for this lifetime .
Recently , haven been myself cos i keep sorting out my thoughts ... about family , about r/ship , about choices? but utimately life still proceed and we bear the consequences for the decision we make. i seriously wanna to cherish him . Thank god for bringin him to me . out of the blues , feel like accompanying him to his grandparents house for dinner and i did finally , dunno y . probably time had prevails that this sincerity was there all along .

reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home