Wednesday, April 26, 2006

GambatteZ





how far have i progressed?


finally one month with leonard had passed , how to say , i am glad , have just introduced him to my mum .... and feedback was well-received cos she said " tall and his smile is nice ." today done revision for marketing and acc him to see doctor , he fell sick , the medication was enough to tired him out . Nevertheless i feel i wanna to take care of him though in the midest of exam schedule , created a mini movie of us and shown him today ... did i saw some redness in the eyes ? but i am glad he appreciate and my dearie happened to share same sentiment with me , we actually create a same pressie for our lst month together , and share idea just his and mine is differ style .... a mini flash.swf ? i presumed he added in my singing of "flyaway" into the movie background.. cos anticipating to see the it tml , he refused to let me glimpse , so selfish . Now , i only wished to create our memories . Sunday was memorable , went to 3 places -- labraobor park+ mount faber + east coast park ... we decided east cost park will be our favorites cos it is really relaxing and wonderful over there ... did i heard him agreeing to acc me to east cost park again after my exam ...hee ... so happy :> life is really great with someone u cherish and love , for once i realised that i wanna to treasure him and not to disappointed Leon :P hee . got ai xin honey drink hee from dearie this morning ...omg ..simply adore him

studying had been damm stressed , been staying at home studying , i wanna to do mybest and to CIN , u also must gambatte !!!



" that smile was enough to make my days , that concern was my sheer of happiness for this lifetime "


claries :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home