Thursday, October 11, 2007

tiring - exam Stress

Yesterday was a wonderful day with dearie despite the terrible decision i had made on choosing the hotel . Luckily he spoted it .

Going to taiwan !!! reasons because i had never been there , wanan to go there to refesh and take a nice long break vacation . take it a an advanced graduate trip .

Broke broke!!! spent the day revision and still i feel there is really not enough time for the global marketing , 18 chapters , how to burn and eat it .

I still overwhlemed by the revision load i had recently that suffocated me .

and despite everyone is busy with this , i had no interaction or social life , need to use the $$ to go taiwan hence in saving mode . no more movie .

Dearie was cute last night , very nice . I never expect he understand me too well ... i am so glad to be with him . infact i never expect he realise this little personality of mine . surprise at his thoughful gesture. hee , my hand are sore .... really . I really loved it ~!! There are many part of my life , experiences i had with him ..those memories to sentosa are really nice ....

yesterday spent the day revsing with wei but seem like she love to eat sweets . omg every min see her poppin her m&m and gummy bear .... should hve stopped her for eating so many sweets .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home