Monday, July 23, 2007

so mightyn stress , what to do ?

As week 3 of the semester started , I felt overwhelmed today by the load of assignment I had to submited . A total of 4 individual + 3 group projects . do i feel like vomiting ?

ok , let me vent my inner stress here !

i feel so suffocated by the workload but what to do , it is not just assigment but lotsa of reading apart from textbooks .

I took another big loan from so today . .. 7 batches of notes inclusive one batch of lecture note .

Upcoming projects going to be due soon
- WIL2 market labour analysis paper + WIL2 reflection paper
- SO individual project
- SO group case study
- EG indivdual 3000 word essay
- GM group project + presentation
- WIL2 group project - project mgt ?

help me to manage my time , i need to breathe ...

Today had been a hectic days for me , I helped dearie took 3 boxes from nP for school .
wah i can't imagine my aching shoulder and how the boxes keep cutting me . it is so mighty heavy with the 2 textbooks someone pass to me as well .

enough and i tot mr.charlie can soon bian drive me back ... erm .... in the end he din.
reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home