Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A contented simple day ?

Finally ended the last day of my wil2 and the "formal" interview . I had been busy preparing for the interview qn yesterday and then i spend the whole day wandering?

My interviewer group are nice and we really kind of took it seriously . I felt I was like the only one humoring people. Yup , he was good looking , my interviewer . Infact , I had never seen this person around in school because we had differ classes , major and minor but too bad he is attached. I had been trying to focus on him and the rest . It was a really tiring day even though Mr. Alan feel that I've done well . I never expect I would had been so upfront with a lecturer with bullshits and craps . Probably he had been offended when I said Australia was a "drinking "countries but he told me uk is more . Am I thinking too much ? His non-verbal behavior is to leave and he really remember my name CLARA .

A fun question by verdi : If you had a glass , would it be half or full with water ?

I felt it should be half because in some way there is always way for me to improve . Not what i expected , half mean you are pessmistic and full mean you are a satisfied person - optimistic .

Am i pessimestic ? maybe yes ? or not ?

hmm , went aunty house again to have a nice lunch , coffee and dinner . I feel some sense of family warmth here instead of the home that is soon to be breaking apart very soon. Maybe I am pessimestic because I felt insecure , so much that leave me wanan to be a loner sometime. Why have I changed so much ?

god-bro pass me some money as allowance . I really wanna to return him back , I don't understand do i work too hard that they wanan me to concentrate on my studies first ? Previously , my sis also passed me some money to ask me go shopping .....

they keep giving me money making me feel so gulity . Am i so ke lian even though sch fee now have been well-taken care of ?

reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home