Saturday, May 13, 2006

i dunno

Somehow when we dun live up to people's expectation , they can never understand what you are going through . I am tired , probably the roadshow had worn me down , i feel so tattered in my life . standing 12 hours a day is not easy . I had an internal struggle cos I lost my sense of touch , i lost my sense of humor and i lost my sense of feeling . At the end of the day all i could wish was crawling into my comfortable bed and i am contented . I knew how disappointed he was when he did tried to make an effort to accompany me for lunch and esp last night about that "feel" which i sound so cold . There is really something wrong on me cos i am cold-blooded esp after a hard toil at work , all i want is sleep. i am heavily deprived of sleep , i wish work could ended as soon as possible . Not that iw as not looking forward , but everyday meeting them is a challenge , i wonders how long can all these "masks" i use can last me .

All i could said is life is full of misery ... human are here to enjoy or suffer or even sustain that "time" . I wonder when had love become like this ? do i feel disappointments , anyway no one will care or understand . everyone is F***ing selfish in their own ways , I admit i was one too . I don;t want to let other feels as if i am on top of the world . Many times , i forgot my own identity as who ? Yup , indeed i was wrong for not sparing a thought for somebody . i kind of getting tired of everyone questioning me what the hell am i blogging about ? That is intelluctual ability , dube! interpret it yourself ,,gtg to rest . Just upset ... and tired . i hate "ya ".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home