Saturday, March 10, 2007

the wrong "do" u have ....

to be so stubborn and self-centered to care about people
have a easily agitated tempers that is overbearing
wearing skirt that are super duper outdated , so stick to jean better
getting a pair of heel is like lookin for a needle in a big sea mentality
not bothering to dress up/make up
having opinions of other things is wrong
servicing other ppl all the time without thinkin for myself
masking myself depressed all the times
having too many expectations in people scared ppl
being too prideful to admit mistakes
being wildful and spoilt at times
pampering herself with treats , snacks
not exercising alone
always so boyish like a guy
talk too much
not myself
loving baggy clothes but now ... definitely must change
being a bitch
being a slut
being a irritating person in ppl lives
having no sense of belonging
wanting to have love and attention
hating bee hoon

and lastly

being laughed at for counting down my own birthday at the strike of 12
blowing my own candle alone
singing b day song myself
feeling sorry for myself

is wrong ...... everything seem so wrong



F*** clara , i hate you .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home