Friday, February 23, 2007

brim ...







The assignments is piling up to my bottleneck ---2 projects due next week . I intend to burn the whole weekend on the project .






I am not saying I am trying to skive whilst I leave them last minutes , it is just I do alot of research and in the end some become useful , some become redundant.



Ok , many negative thoughts surfacing - family problems worsened i would said , i couldn;t get good sleep till the wee hours of the morning . how can i sleep at 3plus everyday ? it is like so terrible . I was exhausted in the day time , cos i know i am keep thinking .






I somehow lose faith in my parents ...



if life wasn't so complicated , that would be great



i guess no one can give me any solution



i am trying not to care ... how can u not? it is my family ...



so tired , bro since to take it more easy than me or



he prefer to keep quiet



I almost burst out at my mum last night - stop bothering me



I kind of lose my respect for her






Everything become so difficult , i hope there is a hero to save me from this ...






anyway , i finally watched " just follow law " , yup funny storyline but i would said the jokes is funny and my fav fann wong is fantastic ...



filial piety ? already become a doubt to me now



and thank dearie for acc me , bringing me to eat Ajisan ... so happy to taste ramen again






reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home