Sunday, February 04, 2007

is life any better than now ?

sat at cold storage --- my retail project ... jia you


did u see us amongst the sea of red ... ole ole ole



match malaysia vs singapore ... congrat Lion roar get the Asian Cup !!!


sentosa monorail ride , doesnt look fasinating ....










hi friends ,

I had been experiencing lotsa of surprises from people closest to me lately . this includes family , relationships and my friends . These "surprises" made me upset . a lot of time , it is kind of getting unexpected news , hear unpleasantness . I can no longer feel my optimism toward these news . Yesterday went play badminton and have a great time with friends . Friday night meet my sec friends joyce and suqi ... everything seem like in a daze . I dunno how to say ...but i feel my friends are still the people showing concerns for me when i am trapped. Relationships with Him had become better , or should i said being together is a bliss again . there is lesser laughters i get now but all i can say is losing control of your family , being the one who know everythings do hurt . I rather i be the one not losing faith in the things i do , in the people i once believe in .

Unhappiness come at a time when i am confused , in doubts and i need to conceal it .

I am feeling unhappy . i am happy when i am with Him now , that is the only time i am truly happy . When i reach home , its' kind of isolated me from the world . Life isn't and will not be a bed of roses anyway ....

however , i still believe in loving someone and contented when the person is happy .

it is still very terrible , i din cried , i just suddenly forgot how to cry .

tears seem to be trapped . I hope to occupies myself

13th feb - MAB test 1
14 feb - LMS essay deadline
26 feb - HRM essay
Dc projects and also HRm group projects and practising my account


learning to crawl myself is better than relying on ppl whom i love .

regard
reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home