Wednesday, February 14, 2007

busy schedules ...




i had my account test 1 yesterday. I think i fared badly , the reason ... no i prefer not to give excuse . I would just said I am careless . I just failed to notice the small little wording DLH.
anyway , i hope the lecturer can give me a passing grade for the format , and etc ... the problem din seem difficult , but somehow they phrased their questions in an english so foreign to me

I had thought over about the family situation , went to aunt's house and she actually talked to me into . Dont think too much .... okie ,i just hope everyone in the family stay united. I had since starting to sleep better , cope better or sortta of i can't do anything to salvage it .

Valentine day ? I did get my surprises this very afternoon , a lovely simple msg from him via email... hehe but was quite glad. I was at his workplace doing my research and he keep asking me to go my email a/c to help me check out something . Then i saw the cute msg , so sweet ! I saw alot of ppl getting flowers and blah , the most hilarious i would said is this pair of lovebird wearing black tee and jean ... couple tee and on top right hand corner : "LOVE ". i was thinking of capturing this golden moment but on the train abit too obvious .

Well , finally claries got her cute nice little 450ml bottle -- purple one and leo got his big white 1000ml yesterday .
it is a funny chemistry we shared , dearie thought of getting me a water bottle cos mine keep leaking water , he bluff me he is going to soccar . Then i called him excitedly telling him , i got us a pair of bottle ,cos he always forgot to drink water . I feel a kind of connection between us . I know my dearie is feeling lousy , i just wanan to cheer him up . GAMBATTER MR. MUR MUR !!


hee . we took some photos but it was the best valentine day i had . It wasn't about the occasion but today i just wanna to be with him. One year ago , he dated me out for valentine day dinner but somehow i just turn him down . one year later , we were together . How fascinating and simple life can be . It is just finding the one who is trueful to you . I love Him .

there is so many demands and wants i really wish for ?

here i am , sitting in sp library blogging , waitin for my love to finish up his work .

this week activities for feb

thur 15 - meet yuling , rainbow , sam for Dc project --- phototakin day and discussions
fri 16 --- meeting catherine , lp , peiwei for gathering , help out at mum's stall in evening
sat 17 --- reunion dinner with moi family
sun 18 -- day 1 of CNY-- visit grandma's house ...
monday 19- day 2 -- visit leo ;s and auntie house ( should i include going to joyce , suqi's house?)
tueday 20--day 3 -- piang LMS group project ( cat going taiwan)
wed - LMS lesson
thursday 22 - LMS group compiling









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home