Sunday, October 14, 2007

wonder-fU

Many time i realised I am in my dream drifting with Him . I kind of feel happy and content as I had never before with him . I realised probably that is how The one emerged .

I had a great fun time , steamboat and chit-chat with my gfs . wondering when is the next gathering . It was really fun when I was so carelss with my fishballs , sorry ah cat . and my very carelessness and clumsiness . thank lp for the nice nice lipbalm , i hope u do take good care of yourself okie! The first time took ah cat's car , haha , i can't imagine how we all can reach home n the very high-techn GPS system that kind of make us go rounds ... but luckily in the end I was saved by my dearie who send me home from jurong point . ah wei is still the same , really wanan her to reduce her sugar intake ;;;; u know diabete !!!

- today i finally understood my friend ( cat) better , I understand that her predilement in life are so fluctuated . I feel relieved that she found a guy who stood by her and love her . Glad for ah cat . hope u enjoy the vietnam trip .

Recently realised that I had mislead people . i dun wish to and I really was unsure how to face a friend which always is there for me in school.
anyway , awaiting me are the long journey , my tw trip and everything that was great

cest la vie .

reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home