Saturday, November 10, 2007

I miss U

I wonder how come life can be so competitive ?
In school , we compete in studies
At home , we vie for our parent's love
At work we compete for performance
In love we compete who had the most "happiness"

For me , I really hate competing as probably I felt I don't wish to make life so difficult for myself . I just need contentment even though He might say "you are too naive " . Infact , I rather say , why vie when it is so tiring unless it is something worth fighting for , like your own happiness , more pay ??? haha

yup , LASH called me before he left for hk and sms when he reach .... hmm... i really miss him badly .I miss LASH !!!! Tonight he is finally coming back from hk , it was terrible for the past few days . I never feel so"alone" before though I know most of my friends are busy revising for their exam . Those days made me realised many nice memories and flashbacks we had . Been going town recently for interviews and I finally realised that how tough life can be . My saving can be depleted . yup , finally thank to caihong I got a new job at starhub, after i got my pay must really give her a treat , kiss her haha . Yesterday feel so guilty getting a pair of shoes ,impulse purchase . I kind of regret !! but anyway cos the job require covered shoes that is y i get one . Hope i can see my ROI soon !!

anyway , life is so aimless now , starting work tml !!! jia you ba !!!

regards ,
clara lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home