Tuesday, November 06, 2007

time lapse , carefree

It had been ages since I blog , I realised recently I had many anger with myself that I tend to throw my lousy temper at my bf ... feel so bad ...

Had a late start this morning and accompany my bf to NUH to see doctor and we realised that we were mighty late for his appointment .at 11.20am but we turned up at 1.30pm . Then next destination proceed to the immgration office to collect my passport cos it expire!!!

Hmm , had to pay the hefty $70 and wait almost 2 hours to collect really set my anger bursting . Feel really bad about it !!! sorry dearie . Then , we went to fetch his mum from work and have dinner together .

Not long before , my dear wanan to go soccar even though he got a fever , feel like strangling him . why din he take good care of himself !! suan le

let's hope he got well soon .

hee , tml morning interview , gonna kill me !!1 ganbatte

reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home