Friday, February 06, 2009

the L

Just come across a fren's blog and notice many changes around her. She kind of lost her love. Although we are not really close but somehow I can feel her emotion. Love is always a puzzle?
Today relationship might even change, fade or things that we can't imagine. I can only say let's cherish the moment we are together. Am i being pessmestic? who really know what happened tml? at 24, she think of marriage, I guess this fren of mine really want to settle down and stay blissfully with the bf of 5 years but turn out the opp. Hope she will find love one day and seek what she longed for.

Many things happen recently that I seriously can't really handle. Be it family, friends, love and event work. I keep bumping into hurdle but i will not give up easily. I think the most important part of being me now, going 24 ........ is to be strong enough to handle thing. I had fall sick for two days and realised that ......... i miss someone to care for. Even there is someone beside you, you won't know whether you got someone who care for you. No matter what, it is always good to be on your own and be independent to emotion.

Hope cat will be alright! jia you ok!!!

iers



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home