Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Beijing Trip

yum seng!





CL..... buddy !!!








me and my boss





me and the tour guide : Grace , chen jing






Left over of Peking Duck







Ninja Turtle gang, hidding from the cold wind~~~~








Our room 365 at Crowne Plaza Hotel look messy!!!



















Finally have some time to upload the pictures from my beijing trip. It was a cool trip with my colleagues even though the weather was really cold. Most of us were wrapped up like dumpling(ninja turtle) with the scarf covering 70% of our face.I was sick from day 2 onward and finally recovered today, just in time for xmas feast.

We went to visit forbidden city , Tiantan temple, Ming Tomb, Hutong street, Tian Jin and many other places e.g. summer palace. One of the most remarkable memory was sleeping in CL room where we gals have a great chat on life, love and etc till we fell asleep at 1am plus. During the trip, alot of ppl like Angie, Janet, KL, Diana and my boss took care of me, passing me medicine.
The best part was they were having drinking session every night but I was sick and order camomile tea to drink instead. Every meal we will have a "YUM Seng" and each meal was ended with lotsa of food wasted. The best dish I had was Peking Duck. It was really delicious and I keep helping myself to 5 servings! An eye opener was the toilet in Beijing as some does not even have any lock , no toilet paper. We were always equipped ourselves with tissue packet. It was really touching that so many ppl took care of me .

Shopping time was not that enjoyable as alot of them are rude. I did bought myself a dress and 2 cardigans, a few bags and shoes at Cidan Shopping Mall and Yaxiu market. Really tired but since I had grown closer to my colleagues!

Reiss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home