Monday, December 01, 2008

excited ?


It had been quite long since I last blogged.

Going to China soon with my colleagues , company trip soon. Let's hope I can survive the freezing weather. This is really a good opportunity for me to visit China. (3 to 8 Dec 2008)

Intend to go for Melaka trip the following week and I can visit two places. Life to me is really about travelling , about fun and responsibility.

I had been thinking I had been lucky to get a job with a high-low period, a bf who cherish me, a family, lovely galfriends and a life I had been looking forward too. Sometime he just say I viewed thing too pessmestically. I was thinking, it's always like this.

Here I am who i am ?

I realised life is lacking of something , I miss exercise.

For 2009, my resolution is to work doubly hard to exercise. No excuses anymore.

Reis


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home