Monday, February 02, 2009

misplaced tots

steamboat at lp's house , a xmas affair
dinner at Dian Xiao Er was nice

the first meal for the new year


I realise lately many things around me happens not because of anything , mainly not because of a reason.

People just lost their sense of identity , lose their faith, lose their relationnship or even they lose
the initial meaning of cherishing ppl around them.

Had a good chat with yen and realised what a supportive friend I ever had in my life. At some point of time, we kind of drift apart. At this point of time, we realised we are always part of each other' life just that we never realised. There was a kind of fren who understand you so well to the extent she know all about you without you saying much or telling her this is you. I really enjoyed the cafe session and the "heavy" dinner we had. It was a long n hearty chat. I wish she could had what she wanted so much and God is fair to her , to me and to everyone.

I believe in what I am doing. Sometime , ppl was really just drifting around and never realise their sense of loss. They kind of escape from life, they never grown up. ppl just become a "complaining box" and never realise.

will work harder for everything in life.Gambatte!

CLMH
,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home