Thursday, June 18, 2009

riding with the wave

Before I started another emo topic. Let me analyse as lp told me to go with the wave,
Marriage as I thought used to be a plan, have ppl wonder what's next after marriage?
Living with the other half for half a century? and what's next to look forward.
I guess I haven't really grow up enough, I am still looking at this small small world with a magnifying glass. One day I shall throw it away and look at it clearly myself.

Looking forward to the weekend with leovie.

sometimes, it is a choice to be happy and a choice to be sad. Why not chose the happier side of life? Indeed, I still love my leo, I hope he too. I make the choice to cherish this r/ship despite the short lifespan it had. Cherish while you still have.

Reis, i love myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home