Thursday, May 14, 2009

A fruitful day

I am thankful today. For the hectic work, for an understanding boss and everything on my life.

Had a really busy morning after late night zzz. Almost thought I would miss my bus and eventually I managed to reach work at 9.20am? What's a close shave.

Omg, there my day just seem to be so packed with activities. Went for a heavy lunch at Sun & Moon dining. Tasted a very nice dish called foie gras. Well it really tasted heavenly! but the service wasn't too good there. And the set meal is very"normal" for such expensive fare. Next, some light walking around to get my Fancl cleansing oil at a good price. Anyway, gotta to start planning what to do in life. Been busy with my financial planning. Life is always unpredictable.
There are many friends around me who was very concerned about me. Sometimes, I just wished that I could heed their advices and get past all the hurdle. It did seem logical to listen but doing is another issue. Really need to sort out and hope time will reveal what is unseen. Yup , indeed how true is this sentence from BC.

Tiring, should had gone for more detailed medical checkup to find out what's wrong with me.

Gambatte!

Reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home