Tuesday, June 02, 2009

An enjoyable day at work!!!

Feel really happy and enjoyable today with LG around. She make very nice pancakes for all of us during breakfast, baked beans with sunny side up sandwich for lunch and tuna egg sandwiches. It's very yummy and I had the 3rd serving of the pancake, one nice non-spicy specially made baked beans sandwiches. Spent alot of money at food fair. Work aside, I realised I don't know how to enjoy myself. Okay Ah reis, time to really treat myself better. Finally settle one event and offend one stupid auntie. Okie I just dislike auntie bargaining over the few cents worth and ask her if you want to buy than buy. She was totally irritated........Anyway ...... too tired to be smile whole day. My face cracks.

haha, well, Today damage at food fair

- 8 boxes of pocky $10
- 3 boxes of milk tea in different flavours $8

Funny side of it, meet a really good-looking taxi driver and surprisingly he looks so much younger than his age. Got alot of positive advice on r/ship from this uncle and he even gimme some advice on fortune telling. omg ...... whoop. Well, he really make my day better because it was quite enjoyable chatting with him. Ha ha, realise and learn some lesson from him. some life lesson. must really enjoy myself now:>

smile always heee

event knockout-
6 June sat event
13,14 AN event
more to come up...........

reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home