Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Give a serious thought

was really happy for a friend, congrat that she is going to get married. Feeling touched because the beauty in life is really a blessing. count my blessing today I am still very much alive.

Really excited about the wedding, she asked me if I am keen to ber her bridemaid. I had never been one. Gradually begin to think about myself, my life. Where am I at 24 years old? am i still myself or putting a facade? Meetup with rainbow tonight and we had some subway. Got her a can of her fav tuna and she is realli happy. Glad I can still cheer ppl up abit. At 24, what do I need? Am i still the girl who yearn for lifelong happiness or have i changed and feel I need abit more freedom? There are many doubts in my mind and I can't get it off my mind.

At 24, I found a nice job, know great colleagues and friends, lose my identity. At 24, I gained a valuable insight at my life,a lesson learned. the feeling i give ppl around me are peaceful? being with me, maybe i am a peacemaker. I realised what I need.

A marriage between 2 ppl is a bond and route t0 lifelong happiness when they are truely in love.
Someone tell me what I want --- I am a person who wanted a family of my own. coming from a family like this make me want to work even harder to have my own family. Of course, no fairy tale existed but simply the thought was still a dream to me. To achieve this, I really dunno. My perspective changed after this lesson. I wanted to start a family but i wanted a man who loved me as much as he to this family we created. I shouldn't rush . afterall, a marriage is my lifelong happiness. I should have think over it carefully. I haven met anyone that can help me build my dream. I just knewI haven't till today.

Love may be a temporary measure that make u overlook the little things in life......

reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home