Saturday, April 02, 2011

Looking forward to another stage of my life




I am feeling queasy recently. I finally tied the knot with someone I love and someone I knew that he will be the one the moment i set my eyes on. Life is amazing and we just have our ROM, our wedding photoshoot done in March. Everything went really well. Thanks God. This is the beginning of how far we have been through.

ROM

Went through our wedding vows and I was seriously not being that serious on the way we become husband and wife. Perhaps we should have went through wedding pre-course to prepare us. Suddenly, I feel really losted at this even though I knew we are going to get through this together.

The photoshoot was the best moment we had. I really feel grateful for the photographer and his assistant (eagle soo and ryan). They were really a fun-loving passionate people. Thanks to the makeup artist candy who made me feel at ease letting her do my studio make up. It was really beyond what I expected. Nothing too over the top but fun. We were both too nervous and gradually we began to understand their lingo and make the photoshoot a smooth-sailing day. Went to a few recommended places by the photographer and the first time my hubby piggy-back me. I feel at the top of my world even though the mosquitoes were feeding on us. What's a day! We both feel exhausted but enjoyed the process :>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home