Saturday, October 02, 2010

In Awe

The recent spate of event that unfold put me in awe. Many things are really unexpected and leave me with more frustration. There are more responsibility at work and more difficult people to deal with. Facing those "fakeness" in some people are neverending. Supposely boss told me that we should reject if you feel that the activity does not justified a reason and if it is a waste of time and resource. Good things is I have a great batch of other colleagues who really cared for me and being there to support things I have done. Recently, work have been tainted with many unkindness and politic. I still have more challenges to face and I really hope I can get out of those situation

Went for dinner with some ex-colleagues last night at a dining place with nice ambience. The seafood was really fresh but I can only have the spinach portabello and riso which I am already very contented. I come to a conclusion that I don't fancy night life at this moment as probably I am not used to it. For this weekend, infact i was looking forward to a pampering treat for myself be it a manicure or pedicure. I may not be the type who really go spa every week but I feel that the past few weekends event left me with injury, ugly marks and scars and tiredness which lead to more frustration. I have been a impulse buyer recently because I feel I deserve things better. Instead of scrimping and save those dollars, I rather I spend it myself.

Disappointment is a word that mean to me this time because we did not get our flat again. So it is back to the same situation. Well and for the wedding I was speechless on where to start because my HTB is rather slack and when I want to confirm a date and book a venue. What shall I do? He really think planning a wedding does not take a year and he thought everything have to be so LAST MINUTE.

I still can't get this annoying things out of my mind............ -_-

What a shit day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home