Monday, August 30, 2010

a peaceful day at home








Today I am resting at home, will be recuperating at home this week. Although the day might be mundane but somehow I feel at peace. I realised there are many people who really cared about me, no matter how much I wanted to assure them I will be alright. Somehow I am thankful for all these. Saw mum today at home but I din told her about my surgery. I don't want my parents to worry about my actions, my behaviours and things I do. Maybe in some ways I am stubborn but I really hope I will recovered soon and the bandage will not be so obvious. I freaked out last night in the bathroom looking at the scar... resting nicely on my rib (about 8cm?). But this is the decision I make and I should not regret about this.

Seem like this is the first time since I started working, I really have a good rest. I am able to blog so peacefully and enjoying the moment of candid shots with tiffy. :> Enjoying my music from Aslyn. It was really time to let my body have ample rest before I proceed with life. I really envied people who can just give up everything and travel around. It is not an easy decision. I had the urge to roam the world one day with him.

Cest' La Vie
Lala

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home