Friday, January 21, 2011

Congrat to myself ?

I feel really lucky recently. We finally got our flat and it will be ready by June. I really appreciate my mother-in-law because she took the time to list down all the flats that are available and drove us around to view the surroundings of the flat. There are some which appeal to us but beneath that clean interior, the surrounding was really bad. It can be the front door facing a sharp edge of the building or some older flat with an eerie feeling. Thanks God for giving us a home finally.

Workwise have been really good, I just got promoted. Ironically I should feel very happy and out celebrating with my friends. When my boss told me I will get a promotion, my face and nerve feel stoned as if it did not make a diffference to my professional life. As a matter of fact, I was torn between to resign or not to. There are many choices in life and many decisions we make that determine our path. HTB actually called me even though he is working oversea and I feel really bad lashing at him because of the so-called "promotion". To be honest, the promotion is good but it wasn't attractive knowing the mountainous tons of work I am going to take over. I feel sad about it because this is not something I want. HTB remind me about the payment for our flat and that is then I feel why my partner don't understand or consider my feeling. I thought I could live with this and bear with work for some time before I resigned. Prehaps, I felt that there are many other who does not understand me, I probably feel I managed to conceal myself well. It is TGIF today and I feel really crazy about it that I reveal part of my true self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home