Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July Stories

7 months into the job I am still a greenhorn to this industry. Very happy that everyday is a different experience. Yesterday was a real busy day dealing in the estate with people we know. I was practically moving from one block to another block to check things out, ensure everything is okay. 
Every month end was the busiest of the month. That's is the interesting thing about my job. I was having a one week break from work and then this week was like a tornado that speed up everything. It gives me alot more time for myself, indulging

Somehow life have it unpredictability that I have to admit defeat. Stubbornness always overwhelm people and blind us unconsciously. Sometimes, I find that people rarely appreciate my goodness. Being too tactful sometime can be my weakness that people take it for granted. I find this is very tiring and living in my house I have to be treated like some stranger or wrong doer when I felt the things I have done is really for someone's benefit. I feel unjust. It is just I have to admit not easy living with elderly people in the house. I do appreciate their help in  certain things but the different perspectives does not make us live in harmony. I am seriously praying that something good will come out of this situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home