Tuesday, March 26, 2013

sick

I am ranting a little here and there. I am down with the  first illness for 2013. It had been an indulging week on unhealthy fried food that lead to my outbreak, weakness and everything. I feel so tired and weak that I really hope to nurse back my body. I probe alot on my life nowadays even though everyday was a blessing.

I was thinking what if one day I die? how much things I have left in this earth, will my family miss me? My dad was really problematic, creating problems for the whole family. Hopefully one day he will "wake up" and be a responsible dad ..... It was very tedious for me, bro and mum. Dad never spare a thought for us when he do things. He never realized how difficult it is for me to settle his problems. He in turn keep creating more troubles without realizing the consequences.Imagine my life was harass by those people , it was just too difficult. Sometime I asked myself, why my dad is not like other people's parent who love them and always be there for them when the child is in trouble. Sadly, this was not the case. I hope to be heartless, I tried but we all failed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home