Wednesday, August 29, 2012

moving on

Moving on in life everyday can be a different experience for me. I couldn't imagine I work in this industry. However, I still find this meaningful. It is part of helping people to seek their dream home. A case I receive today was unique in its own way, it kind of saddened me that to complete this task. We never know where is tomorrow but we always lament that life is too short. Every seconds in life, we taking things for granted. It was a unique opportunity to help her to look for a house. The biggest concern of this unique client is she wish to be an independent elderly and to spare a thought for her grandchildren. I was touched by her motivation to find a house. This lady is a very fortunate lady living with her grandchildren in today society. I really hope to help her accomplish her wish. Hopefully God will watch over her in a special way.

Well, come to think of that what exactly happened in the last month was really overwhelming.
Finally someone have break the ice and grandparents and me can finally live in harmony. I used to think I couldn't live with anyone not even my own family. In reality, it is kind comforting to know your kins are around you. The word of wisdom is always " give and take" and appreciate their thoughts.

Another comforting months, I realised I had been slacking in my work. I should really work harder.


Looking forward to the bbq this month with my "tenant" and my ex-colleague.:> Cest' Lavie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home