Tuesday, May 23, 2006

future ?

I had been pondering about the recent events ...

my mum suddenly said she will give me allowance once i started school ?

my dearie talked to me about "US"

currently having my one-week break from the roadshow , just plainly tired and i wish to slack .

to-do list :

1. hair cut
2. borrow some books for reading
3. meet-up with lp , catherine and peiwei
4. meet-up with uncle zhe
5. dinner with yen , kaini and joyce
6. get a pair of jeans - budget below $50 + tee ?
7. JJ concert in june with dearie
8. Zoo day with my nephew yuen zhang
9. Karen;s camara + Roger 's psp :>


for a moment i am feeling happy recently cos i ended my lucky plaza roadshow , made a few nice friends like joyce , sharon , alex , jimmy , ah bin , farhanz , louis , KC . just acc leonard to see the doctor , i know he is feeling down , been trying to cheer him up .

" Love is such a potent , it made u lose your sane "

reis always love leonard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home