Sunday, June 04, 2006

mixed feeling - Till the end .?





I feel so losted , some mixed feeling about everyone . Today at work , i made some blunder , i accidentally put the demo battery in the customer's camera case and forgot to take it back till i realised it was then too late . Told joan about it and she suggested calling up my customer. luckily , she lived around my district and she wanan to return me . I was adamant toget back the battery when dearie sms me he come n pick me up . I finally told him cos i intend to settle this issue myself since my dearie got an exam tml morning . Was worried cos i just hope all the best for his exam .!!! leonard gambattez okie!

"sometimes i just feel as if he can shouldered all my problem . "

just ended the conversation with ah cat and realise she is leaving middle east for 2 years for good to become an air stewardress . Really feels upset or kind of unwilling to let my buddy go . When ppl grew up , they purse their dream , for cat i wish her all the best . Contrary i wanna to send her off from the airport . i suddenly realised that i detest departure , it wasn;t a good thing . :<

late june - cat's leaving - REQUEST FOR A SCRAP BOOk - pw n liping did u hear that ?
july 12th - yen leaving for new zealand studies



so depressing . very very depressing .

"can friendship withstand time ?"

reis

Till the end

All this precious moments, with you by my side
Must be a gift from heaven, that are holding me all night
I don't know how I found you
I am thankful that I have
Now that I have a love so true
To hold, to keep, to share


In my heart, I can no longer hold inside
All of the love I used to hide
I抣l always be with you until the very end
In this world there is no place I rather be
You are my life, my soul, my girl
And through it all, I know you will come to see
That you are the one

Till the end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home