Thursday, June 15, 2006

steamboat , bowling ,fun !!!

all the "girls " having photo especially the two behind , so cheeky, joan , jeannette , lynnette , me , raw n gerald


that is my suan-ing kaki at work , mr. gerald , a "qin shou" , at the bowling alley
that's my wooden block posing ... at arcade


me sulking at my own unhappiness about work ....mr. S?

my fav mei mei jeanette , can u believed me 21 , she 14 cAN clinque ... haha
my working place , the back of uncle lawerence , top sale man ?

outing with sony colleague to marina south for steamboat .... so happy !!!

13th june , went out with colleague and the rest for steamboat at marina . Finally went bowling , Almost every time , i hit the "drain " . In the end , I managed to get 8 pins with the help of leonard for every round , but atleast i finally striked once. Steamboat ws fantastic with the help of my personal cook mr. ang . It was simply amazing that despite the heat , he could still whip up good BBq meat . As for me , my only and sincere contribution is to peel the prawn shells for joan , for leonard , for everyone . it was my first time peeling prawn .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home