Sunday, March 18, 2007

Love actually

my first tasty unique chapati disc with beef , spices , bacon potatoes cooked by bf's mum( super cook)
with girl buddy at coffeeclub IMM




celeste interview at seventeen ...mag



he is the boyfriend . me the girlfriend






on my way to sch ,i finally see a badbadtz maru on the car ...kawaii



dreamy peiwei and me taking pic at sim






your first bouquet to me ... thank bf








my mama brought me a mango cake --happy 22th








heee ... love ya leonard



i am so mighty stressed , tensed now , another 9 more hours to account test 2 leaving me sober ... but i wanna to conquer her .
i wanna to stay happy , let hope i pass this test this time okie
ok , my back are aching from sitting down doing those accounting
peeps , do u enjoy my pictures .
march is a lovely months i would said i meet all my friends , heeeee
- need to study for leadership test on next monday , cant rest
- need to settled hr project
-need to settled dc project
-need to revise for account final exam
HELP ...!!!
must grind my way through !!! hohoho
reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home