Sunday, March 11, 2007

thank you everyone

when I thought i had an unhappy b day ...probably due to pms mood swing ....

- my good friends consoled me , cheer me up and make me happy again(peiwei , lp , rogie)
thank u for being by my side all these times
- thank everyone for the lovely testimontials , messages , i just realised that there are alot of ppl who did remembered my b day . thank everyone ... :>
( to : ah cat , qi , joyce , ni , yen , jack , kelvin ,yuling , adrian , chang yao , rawlin, gerald ,ZR , felicia , zep , condy ( happy birthday to u too ) same b day :>and etc ....)
i wish that u all be happy .

Lastly , did i miss out the guy who did what ...

- using his break time to buy a pressie and having to walk to other outlet to get the bag despite your injured leg
- making coffee and breakfast for me for the first time
- bringing me to marriot hotel for buffet
- getting hurt by me for breakin his heart , for not understanding his effort
- trying very hard to make me a princess , to spoilt me for the day
- for getting me roses for a gal the first time in your life
- for being silly at singing me a b day song
- for kissing me
- for buying me a cake
and lastly , for tolerating me .

I love you leonard .. mr. mur mur ....our secret .hee

i finally understand , love is to understand and appreciate what the other person had done for me , that is the most special b day gift i ever got .
reis ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home