Monday, August 04, 2008

Learning to appreciate


happy birthday cat!

ktv times


happy birthday cat




me n cat









I had a rather hectic weekend with best fren and bf's birthday . It was really fun, nice and happy .

Cat's birthday was the funniest with all the amzing thing that happen at fish & co really make all of us happier . anyway , it was really an enjoyable experience . I had learnt something new that night after all the fun times we had . Thing get so serious that these gal buddies were really chatting with me about love . I guess I had pretty much trying to give up something but that night they made me see another perspective . Thank cat , lp and wei . I love you all.

" To love is to learn to appreciate him , love does not need reciprocation"

Happy birthday catherine!

Happy birthday miss joyce k:>

Happy birthday to my sweet heart LASH!


I am really glad he love all the thing i had done for him , i am learning to give him plus one all the way. :>

one day he just hugged me to tell me we can try to work this out .

how touching was that phrase:>

reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home