Saturday, July 19, 2008

the supporter

the four of us going bonkers at the bbq
acting decently for a nice snapshot

me and lp

mouse and the cat



me n wei




us






everyone get blown by the big wind effect , nice pic





Finally weekend arrived and I had a great time yesterday with dearie . all I can say is being content and happy with him and for the things he had done for me . We went out and went to various supermarkets , probably is because my work commitment. Dearies actually bought some of my product as a form of support to me . I was touched and keep telling him not to spend unneccessary money . We went home immediately to taste and drink it . Had a fun time collecting comments from his mummy and him . I really din expect him to be so supportive in what i am doing and to be there always for me . Sometimes , we just had to realise that the other one is doing something for u and dun take them for granted . All I can said is i cherish every moment with him .

We watched the recent movie "the dark knight" at a good package price cos of the promo .The movie was great except I truly felt that "joker" was somehow totally insane probably is due to his childhood inflicted on him . he wasn't a hateful character but just more of a pitiful soul . Batman was so cool and handsome . thumb-up for the movie that bring me so much thrills and excitements .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home