Friday, August 01, 2008

love

Guess what ? a saturday morning equal to more work for me but i am seriously enjoying the thrill of working and using my brain more actively nowsaday . I would say it is 120% hours i am putting in but somehow when u get recognise for your work u will feel happy.

I had heard so many advises from my colleagues , some i can absorb but some i will abandon . I am seriously loving myself more then ever . My direct boss is a wonderful nice lady who will really teach me alot of things about the trade . The job involved so much multi-tasking that let me learn alot .I still keep in touch with my ex-bossess and colleagues which they provide great assistance to my new job . I am glad I had done alot of jobs in the past.

As for relationship , it can be dry at the moment for me to update . I wouldn't say love is fading but sometimes i feel tiring . There are time i struggle with myself , i struggle with him . it is not really unhappiness , it is just sometime lacking. I am feeling very neutral trying to stay positive .

reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home