Monday, March 23, 2009

3 days 2 nights

I had a long break this few days. Was playing "Wii" or been "hooked" by it . It was simply fun and exciting. me n Him had a good time. I had borrowed a few games from wei and went to purchase some as well.

Has a rather weird mood recently or somehow I feel ............ I don't know about the person who is beside me. Been spilling too much of myself without putting on a mask at work. So time to keep my mouth shut really to stop ppl from knowing too much about myself. Sometime, I should really stop myself from saying my personal thing and really train for a higher level of EQ. Everything is a facade and a time bomb.

Well, Me n Him had been sorting out alot of issue recently that we come to terms that we need to progress, we need to plan for our future. Time really flies and I feel that's life and no matter what we should really live life to the fullest. Went to Lot 1 and have a really good meal at a coffeeshop nearby. I can't imagine the food taste really good. But the bad thing in we almost or kind of run into a cheat ....who keep promoting us health supplement product.

Hope all the good things come to us...jia you!

lovereis...eie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home