Sunday, May 03, 2009

Really really exhausted

These few days had been the worst for me . I am really stretched to my body limit. So many
things had happened and not to mention out of desperation, i called up the idiot again. And what I get is a "can't be bother" reply. What a fool am I ? Do i expected a person who break up with me cared for me ? Enough! I need to really get this "negatively" out of my system.

Many things happened for a reason.

I really feel so guilty for her, i feel so helpless.

God, can you protect her and make her a happy person as like before?

These few days being with her was mentally and physically exhausted. how come a good natured person become like this.

recently, been to my hairdresses and she gimme a free cut on my fringe. thank francis. love u

U


reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home