Tuesday, April 28, 2009

sunday outing with babes














Another sunday when I thought things changed but somehow life become more fulfilling.
Imagine the someone who used to care about you suddenly just can't be bother with you anymore. What do you think? A change of heart for someone else, how come people just changed like this. Many things are unexplainable but the way this person deal with r/ship somehow is immature, irresponsible and escapist.


Time to move on. My activties packed weekend come along. Watching 17 again make me feel

love can be forever if you meet the right person at the right time. As Adrian said, the two type of r/ship did existed. One was what he and I believe in forever, loving the person and caring for him or her a lifetime. The second one come with selfishness, it all started out with endorphin and once excitment ended, everything end. Sound true though. I had been hurt badly but I will walked out of this shadow sooner if I meet the right one. I believe I should open my heart once again to welcome someone in my life. If the person care ,as lp said he will chase me with intensity, He just don't know how to love someone. Why din have the guts to openly admit u had fallen for someone, why din have the gut to face the truth. I find him pathetic, the lifestyle of hermit which no matter what r/ship he is in, the ending will be the same. Surprising D... took me out on sat and went for a high tea when I shared with her this. She tell me to count my blessing because ...... even if we marry he will just escape, that is love but on a contractual basis. Find someone who love you forever with his heart and soul.
I realised there is this person and Now then i realise. A let me believe there is forever love but fate ended.

jia you reis.:>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home