Saturday, August 22, 2009

Contentment


mad jack heavenly chocolate cake , sooooooooo big



my first time doing classic manicure ...heee

my vampire manicure



nice fruity spring roll from yum cha




scallop porridge simple and tasty




Being alone but happier with more friends. Watched the movie "The proposal" by sandra bullock and find it surreal. How many times did you fall in love with someone just like this - unknowingly but telling herself I can't destroy his happiness. That is love ? A deeper insight that I realised after going on so many dates make me realised things just can't worked out between two ppl. Feeling have to be involved.

I finally had my first manicure and pedicure. It was rather fun , relaxing and a nice pampering session for me n my bestie. Got myself a mysterious deep purple:>

The three restuarants I tried yesterday were really nice

- Japanese Village at The Cathay , the value $0.99 sushi was really good
- Yum Chai at Chinatown , must try the shrimp dim sum and scallop porridge , yummy!
- Mad Jack at paradizz centre was whoop - nice fish and choco cake

Had a fusion of jap + chinese + western. I feel contented :>

Lovely lovely rara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home