Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A messy life

Feel bothered and upset because some issues I had been keeping to myself.
LG say I feel sad recently and she can sensed it.

Work
Stressed by the everything, all the politic and work. People are just out to pull you down and
we can't really trust anyone. Am pissed off by the way things are being done, conformity, rigidity and everything seems so immature.

Family
What can I say about a home devoid of the kind of warmth I had been seeking for? Going home everyday facing 4 walls, having a mum who like to talk at the top of her voice, invading my privacy and a dad who can't be bother . The only warmth I can seek is my brother.

Relationship
I thought things had gotten back to "happy" state and living really blissfully for the past two months and terror struck. He told me he need some time alone and his private time. I am scared when he is moody, simply afraid that things can't work out. Had a "talk" with him but I know it is the wrong time. I had been jamming ppl's lives on a lovely weekend. Sorry for friends that I did the invasion. I can't help feeling so not looking forward to weekend. Not doing anything solid,I feel so trapped. I know I am always so dependent on him recently. It is kind of irritating that I feel like a pest to him. so many negatively that your partner is uninterested in "couple time" Maybe life become mundane. Many places I wanna to explore but ....................there is just no one around to acc me.

If you happen to be feeling bored on a weekend and keen to explore the places with me, let me know, wanan to go

1. ECP - to watch beautiful sunrise, cycling and have fun looking at the beach, i love the solitude from the sea.

2. Movie- Harry Potter

3. Singapore Flyer
I haven't been up those flyer

4. Goodwood park hotel buffet

5. church on sunday

Well, i envied the stability my friend had with their bf and I do hope one day this stability will come to me. Shall prayed tonight.

Gotten to work hard for myself and can't rely on anyone.

Love myself THE MOST.

Reisis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home