Sunday, July 19, 2009

My weekend

I had a nice weekend with dearie and family. Infact was angry with him for being sulky n weird about his "private time". I was banging on the wall another time by confrontation with him. Went to buy his b day pressie on sat and afternoon come back and had a small talk before we were halfway stopped- family outing. Okie, we went ahead to Chili for our dinner and had a rather nice and tasy meal. Till then, his parents wanan to watch movie and we pop by causeway point for movie till the late. I just watched a scary movie which I was rather frightened by the scene and black and white picture of those.....dead bodies. Okie, it sent a chill down my spine. Sat I feel I had made the right choice communicating with him.

Sun

I feel I had a very lazy day and dearie went for his morning soccer planting a kiss on me at the door. I proceed to his room to tidy up the messy books and etc. Made some reorganization before I went downstair for my favorite prata. heee and I bought some nice snack for us, rent a comedy to watch. It was such a normal day. I wish life can be simple just like this. Took a nap till 4plus before he talked to me and ask me about my family. I feel I forgot about my family, there is nothing today between my mum n me, nothing much about bro as I seldom see him. should I spent more time with my family? I cant simply say because the walls are too high. Well for bro, we should communicate. I also wish I had a happier family life but facing a high wall and critisim , I understand what my mum is driving at. I wish r/ship can be improved abit more.

Reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home