Friday, July 31, 2009

trying to get over

This week I am starting and trying really hard to get over. I realised that many things are not meant to be and afterall I had been hurt by him a 2nd time. Will grow stronger day by day. Hopefully god will bring a good man into my life who love and cherish me. Let things go its natural way. Okie my KL trip had to be postponed later.

Well recently I understand that most of my friends are really concerned about me and trying to lift me out of my hole.

The top ten ppl to thank :

1. Family- brother!
2. Girlfren - LP, cat , wei and yen
3. Colleagues
4. Adrian
5. Antony
6. Roger
7. Sunshine boy
8. anyone who talked to me

Well last night went vivo city with my gf shopping for shoes and a little boy come up to me to play. Actually this is the first time got kid approach me . Well, he is really cute to ask me to help me with the mini toy fan he had. anyway went to charles & keith, din get the shoe i wanted but the sale asst was really helpful. Lp managed to buy a pair of flatie.

For August agenda,

- Palau Ubin trip double date next wk
- Weekly Driving Theory practice
- Dinner date on 8th with Mr.Sunshine
- Meet-up with Jessie, Yen and Kaini (buy KN's birthday present)
- Springcleaning part 2
- Mayday concert
- KL Trip


Gambatte Reiko san !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home