Wednesday, July 15, 2009

bkk here i am








Our trip to bkk(our 4th oversea trip in 3 years)
After what i meanto be the most memorable and exciting trip. we were really excited about bkk where time seem to fly so fast! We visited the most sought-after shopping districts MBK, chutuchak, Suan lum, platimum mall, pratnum, baiyoke skyline, Central world and erawam shine in 4 days.

These 4 days had been memorable except leo was ....too vain to take picture because I forgot to bring his styling gel and he simply wish to mininise taking some pictures. Well, period. We had our very first fish massage, and thai massage. Cant imagine leo's frightened look when he saw those fish nimbling his feet skin cell. haha. It was quie fun and we had a really good laugh. The only wrong thing I should apologise is being really mean to leo's friend....hmm I realise my mistake cos I selfishly told him it was meant to be out trip and dont feel like ppl intruding. okie, selfish girl was forgiven in the end.

Realising that we had the most fantastic japanese food in bkk, a few trips to the tailor, and I really enjoy the night view. feel great to be hugged to bed every night and he was always the one to wake me up.

love everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home