Saturday, September 05, 2009

stubborn?

I wish I wasn't so stubborn by nature.

After all the messiness, the meaningless life I had now.

I am stuck in a tricky situation. Part of me wanted to be with him so much, part of me don't wish anymore.

He and I are two different people in two different worlds. When he told me how "needy" and how much expectations I had of him. My heart feel so heavy. After one big round, we are still back to the square one, the problem. I am indeed a simple person who crave love too much in a way that overwhelm the one I loved. As much I wish to settle down, as much as I wish he would. Reality don't seem to be in this way. The third time If we were to be together, I wanted it to be bonding we would cherish, I want a happy ending?

Many friends , all my friends din give me the support I needed. I was in the worst confused state. All I know is they feel this stupidness is landing on me. I understand they wish to protect me in a way from the land of hurt. Being a irrational person in relstionship, I always so often trust my feeling. My feeling of insecurity grew if I am with him.

Last night we went on an offical date, it was a long date coupled with a view of Singapore Flyer overlooking kallang river. We were there together just looking and the talk come. We failed to reach any conclusion yet.

reis.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home