Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The week of my life

Have you ever ponder which week will be the favorite of your life?

For me, every day is a blessing. I am definitely going to cherish this week despite. Earlier in the week, I was busy searching homes for my tenant but turn out to be quite challenging. Sometimes, I realise we work for nothing in life. We work for monetary gains but in the end, it was for the sake of paying our bills on time, filling our stomachs and craving. The way we look at it is somewhat different.

Do we really have a choice to do crazy things in life?

I guess at some point of time doing nothing is simply a pleasure. Unfortunately in our society today, we will get a " different kind of look" for doing nothing, especially when people tried to "hint" you. Are you getting nowhere in life or where is your direction in life? I have been living in my little imaginary world that being together, sharing the time of your life with your loved ones is definitely something I look forward to. Being in a special childhood where my parents are always busy with work, growing attach to my nanny's family is a complex relationship chain. I sometimes can feel my parent's jealousy whenever I mentioned the other part of my family.

Truth to a certain extend, when i meet some troubles along the way in my life, I always seek help from my nanny's family. Mum is too stern to approach, her way of lifestyle sometimes scared me that I know it is hard to communicate with her. Growing up, we still have a distance in some of our daily lifestyle. I truly appreciate my nanny family in helping me along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home