Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hey Summer ...

Hey Summer,

How are you? It had been a nerve-wrecking week for me. Despite life had it ups and downs, I feel depression is coming after me. Staying with grandparents is never easy, although both side compromise and try to give and take. Simple things e.g. gardening can stir up a issue in the house. I wouldn't say when i promised him years ago to take in his grandparents is regretful  but sad to say it is tormenting my cell days by days. The challenging parts are mainly a clash of culture, lifestyle and thoughts. I can't say it out knowing it will create another thunderstorm and for me it is not easy staying with someone else.

I actually feel a sense of inner peace with solitude, I fell in love with solitude sometime. It just let me breathes knowing somehow solitude hurt others. I used to be this selfish person that I changed over time to let my partner breathes but somehow things can't work out on it way. What can I do? Sometimes, I feel like giving up and just ignore things I can't tolerate. I am simply hope to escape the place i call our home....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home