Thursday, June 22, 2006

dreams ?

What had happened recently ?

my redemptions partner guowei said he was too tired to continue with the roadshow and wanted a quit . I feel adamant about it , and i kept grumbling . Am i wrong? Yup , prehape i should have been in his situation and understands . anyway , wish him all the best . He was one nice buddy , take care guowei !!! the 12hours shift work might be tiring . I had been doing mental calculation for one whole day . Guess what ? I think my MSEXCEL had improved because work forced me . my cat is leaving soon in august for her dream , for herself and everything , leaving her heart . My buddy yen is leaving even sooner and i got a mix ups with the date 2TH JULY 06 . so what am i doing now ? still working when i failed to accomplish my smallest and a dutiful fren . i simply miss her . when we are down n broke , she is always there . i feel so amazing we are still friends for so many years . Nevertheless they are pursuing their own dreamS.

then supposely what are my dreams?

I do have ...

1. Get a nice job that enable me to run , jump , travel around ,actively prehaps
options :
- event coordinator ?
- wedding planner ?
- matchmaking agent ?
- florist ?
- makeup artist

2. to love my family .

3. get married and be a "tai tai" ( fat hope issue )

4. be a housewife and in btw doing part timer job ?n getting married to a nice guy - no chance :<>
one out of 10 .

5. continue pursuing my studies - going aussie or japan for my thesis for MBA

6. able to travel around world with no worries ( that is without any financial or emotional attachment )



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home