Thursday, December 21, 2006

Garden festival cheers !


anne's dream - the era od destructions of life - H9 my favourite
G3 --- the nice nice cottage that dearie like :>

okie , currently slacking my time as there is no jobs , and I had been thinking of how to spend the one week break I had .Work resume on 27-31st for sony gallery at wisma if u wanna to visit me . I had been to the garden festival at suntec , it was wonderful and it would be good if u go in the morning . I feel some sunshine coming in . I am glad dear accompany me and he is such a great person . let's wish him all the best for his project , dear gambatte !!! Still , I had been in a whirlwind shopping spree recently . my christmas wishing stars

- a nice golden or silver ring clutch handbag look cool
- chocolates are still welcome
- nice tee or tops are welcome :>
- stories we could tell - by tony parson
- black boots - not too long - size 37/6

- cool bag for school sling bag? or tote - i aim one from tomato Can

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home