Wednesday, October 11, 2006

dizzling



Lp , my favorite and best friend in this world to be born on the same month and I am just 6 days younger than her .

been realising how difficult it is to find someone you can clinque
and how i owe my life to her
she is this gentle , warm and caring gal
to me she n peiwei is my angel
and cat n cuzzie is my " da jie "( same b day as me one)condy!!!
thank you all for your supports toward mouse

I had been fizzy today , imagine this person calling you up 3 times in a row
what does he want ?
actually somehow i felt he is trying to messed up thing
y does my wil end up like so unhappy ?
and the peace group like me are also involved in the tiff
i detest conflicts

yup tml meeting lp lplp
i miss you !!!
and i miss leonard too
and i miss pw , cat n da jie

going crazy , resolving conflict , wanna to get dad a pressie .
oh . just buy the white coffee pack to try out ...
to go gym this sun or badminton !!!?still figuring out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home